Saturday, June 15, 2019

Fashion interview Research Paper Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1500 words

Fashion interview - Research Paper ExampleThe essay Fashion interview provides the interview in manner. Interviewer Tell me a little virtually yourself. Where are you from? What is your educational background? What are your general professional and non-professional interests? Nayla My name is Nayla. I am from Bahrain and I am studying graphic design. I approve all areas of design. I like to draw and listen to music in my spare time. Interviewer How did you get into fashion design? Nayla It has always been an interest while growing up. I just finally decided it was time to pursue it. Interviewer Did you want to become a fashion designer when you were young? Nayla As I give tongue to earlier, it has always been an interest growing up. While in high school, I kept going back and forth not being able to decide what to major in and one of the choices was fashion design. Although it is not my major, I do enjoy it very much. Interviewer What inspired you to get into fashion design? Na yla The joy of wear good clothes. Interviewer What do you enjoy most about scheming clothes? Nayla Fashion really is about who you are and how you want to be perceived. So designing something that helps a person achieve that and feel confident makes me happy. Interviewer What is the most challenging part? Nayla Peoples taste. You never know how the public will controvert to a piece you design until you test the market. That is what makes me nervous and challenges me to create something likeable by a bigger audience. Interviewer What do you think are the latest fashion trends?

No comments:

Post a Comment